Painful joints is a sense of pain on the part of the body that connect bone to bone , causing the movement and quality of life of sufferers become disturbed . Painful joints can take place a short or long. The level of severity of a sense of pain also varies , ranging from mild , medium , until the weight .
Symptoms of Joint Pain
Some symptoms that usually accompany joint pain are :
- Red and swollen in the area of the joints .
- Warm sensation to the touch .
Immediately consult the doctor if experiencing conditions such as joint swelling is sudden , the joints are not to be moved , change shape on the joints , and the sense of pain in the joints are not unbearable .
Causes of Joint Pain
Painful joints can be caused by injury to the bursa, ligaments , bone cartilage , tendons, and bones at around the joints .
Based on the number of joints are affected , painful joints are grouped into two , namely pain in the joints and pain in some joints .
Pain in the joints most often occur in the joints knee . There are several types of causes of pain in one joint , including :
- Chondromalacia patellae or damage to bone cartilage in the back shell of the knee .
- Haemarthrosis or bleeding in the space joints due to shell the knee fracture or ligament tear . The condition is usually occur in people who were undergoing treatment with warfarin, which is one of the drug class of anticoagulants .
- Diseases acid urate (gout) . Diseases acid urate can lead to a sense of pain recur ( relapse ), as well as heat and redness in the skin at around the joints are experiencing inflammation due to crystals of sharp which is formed from a buildup of substances acid uric . The big toe is the joint that is usually first affected . Furthermore , the joints of others too can experience it .
- Pseudogout . The condition is almost similar to the disease sour vein , but the crystals are sharp are formed originating from a buildup of calcium in the surrounding joints . In contrast with gout, pseudogout usually attacks the joints knee first .
- Traumatic synovitis , or inflammation of the tissue that lines the joints and tendons due to injury .
- Disease Osgood- Schlatter . The condition is characterized by symptoms of pain and swelling at the lump of bone that is located right at the bottom of the shell the knee .
- Broken bones .
- Septic arthritis .
- Dislocation of joints that occurs in repeated .
- Cancer .
- Infection .
- Hemophilia .
- Avascular necrosis . The condition is characterized by symptoms of bone damage due to lack of blood supply .
While the various causes of pain in several joints of the body are :
- Osteoarthritis. Osteoarthritis or swelling of tissue in the inside and around the joints as a result of damage to the surface of the protective bone . Serious injuries to the joints , obesity , and age factors are things that increase the risk of developing this disease .
- Psoriatic arthritis. Psoriatic arthritis causes joint pain , stiffness , swelling and inflammation , and this is usually experienced by one in five people with psoriasis.
- Rheumatoid arthritis. Symptoms of pain in this condition often disappear and arise and cause sufferers to be tired . Section joints are experiencing inflammation in rheumatoid arthritis usually joints fingers of the hand , wrist hands , and ankle foot.
- Inflammation in connective tissue